The sixth Pacific Rim Laser Damage: Optical Materials for High Power Lasers Symposium will address the field of laser damage and optical materials in the following areas:
LASER DAMAGE OF OPTICAL MATERIALS
- High power laser damage, UV through IR
- Ultrafast through CW laser irradiation effects
- Laser ablation and laser machining
- High laser damage resistant coatings
- Defects, contamination, polishing, and surface damage
- Characterization techniques and measurement protocols
- Mechanisms, modeling, and simulations.
ADVANCED OPTICAL MATERIALS
- Nonlinear laser crystals
- Laser ceramics
- Optical glasses and fibers.
The conference will include both oral and poster presentations. Well-known experts, scholars, and entrepreneurs from all over the world will give excellent invited talks. Take this opportunity to present and publish your work with SPIE.
The proposed program for this symposium is scheduled for three days, enabling the participants to have an open exchange of their ideas through active participation and contributions.